Seed & Sprout
Deodorant - Peppermint
We believe that what we put in is just as important as what we left out.
Our deodorants have lots of great ingredients and no nasties. We have road tested all of the natural deodorants on the market so you don't have to (there were some good days and some bad days!)
Best bit, we tested this on ourselves, so please believe us when we say it really works!
1 x Deodorant: Peppermint in sliding Seed & Sprout aluminium tin (30g)
- Aluminium Free
- Free from nasty ingredients
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- Palm Oil Free
- Made in Australia!
What's In Our Deodorant?
Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Zea Mays [Corn] Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Hydrated Silica, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil *, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera [Carnauba] Wax *Denotes Certified Organic
- Corn Starch: Corn starch soaks up excess moisture and helps to keep your armpits feeling dry. - Coconut Oil: Kills bacteria, fungi, and yeast which is what happens when sweat interacts with your body and causes body odour. Therefore, getting rid of the problem of body odour in a totally natural way along with the other ingredients works a treat. - Sodium Bicarbonate: helps to naturally neutralise odours by eradicating bacteria. - Peppermint Essential Oil: (Certified Organic)- contains natural cooling and soothing properties. Perfect in deodorant because of its fresh scent, but the oil extracted from the leaves also has natural antiseptic properties, and helps to balance your skin's pH level.
- If you have our bamboo applicator, scoop and apply your deodorant directly to your skin without having to touch it yourself. It allows for ease of use while maintaining your deodorant, keeping it free from bacteria. Bamboo is sustainable, environmentally friendly and antibacterial which makes us happy! Make sure your skin is clean and scoop the cream using the wide end of the applicator. Scoop a small amount, apply it onto skin and gently smooth in the cream. Rinse under running water after every use and let dry. Throughly clean once a week with a natural soap and let it dry.
- END OF LIFE: Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.