#510 WOMEN'S ORIGINALS CHELSEA BOOTS - BLACK
• Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Originals series has a 2.5mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
• EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit
• Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
• Midsole featuring our SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
• TPU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.